To learn more about each camp site, click on each link.
- Confluence Camp (15-30 campers)
- Elk Camp (15-30 campers)
- Corral Group Site (150 campers)
- McKay Camp (15-30 campers)
- Rendezvous Camp A & B (15-30 per campers)
- Calamity Trail Camp (10-15 campers)
- Powerline Trail Camp (15-25 campers)
- 3089 Peak Camp (12 campers)
(Information below after you click on the camp)
For more information about the Randall and Marie Martin Scout Camp or to make a reservation to use the camp, contact Lori Miller for more information.
The most remote camp site on the property adjacent to McKay Creek near the eastern boundary of the ranch. McKay Camp is situated under large Ponderosa trees and has a bear cable and sump. McKay camp is 0.6 miles past the Martin Cabin; campers may drive to the camp (staying on the main road) to unload and load. McKay Camp can hold 15 to 30 campers. This camp has good access to McKay Cr. And good views of the north ridges. Vehicles must be parked in the Corral parking area. Gas and/or propane stoves must be used in the cooking pit; charcoal cooking allowed IN THE COOKING RING if fire danger is low.