To learn more about each camp site, click on each link.
- Confluence Camp (15-30 campers)
- Elk Camp (15-30 campers)
- Corral Group Site (150 campers)
- McKay Camp (15-30 campers)
- Rendezvous Camp A & B (15-30 per campers)
- Calamity Trail Camp (10-15 campers)
- Powerline Trail Camp (15-25 campers)
- 3089 Peak Camp (12 campers)
(Information below after you click on the camp)
For more information about the Randall and Marie Martin Scout Camp or to make a reservation to use the camp, contact Lori Miller for more information.
This camp is situated adjacent to the main road just before you reach the Martin Cabin. It is a short 20 yard walk from the road, making it the most accessible of the camps. It is in a grass meadow with Ponderosa Pine providing shade, and McKay Cr is a short walk away. Elk Camp has room for 15 to 30 campers, with tent sites being to the west of the cooking ring area. The bear cable and grey water sump are across the road. Vehicles must be parked in the Corral parking area. Gas and/or propane stoves must be used in or adjacent to the cooking pit; charcoal cooking allowed IN THE COOKING RING if fire danger is low.