To learn more about each camp site, click on each link.
- Confluence Camp (15-30 campers)
- Elk Camp (15-30 campers)
- Corral Group Site (150 campers)
- McKay Camp (15-30 campers)
- Rendezvous Camp A & B (15-30 per campers)
- Calamity Trail Camp (10-15 campers)
- Powerline Trail Camp (15-25 campers)
- 3089 Peak Camp (12 campers)
(Information below after you click on the camp)
For more information about the Randall and Marie Martin Scout Camp or to make a reservation to use the camp, contact Lori Miller for more information.
Corral Group Site
Large groups may camp in the Corral area if they wish. Vehicles must still park in the adjacent parking area, and little natural shade is available. Gas and/or propane stoves must be used on bare areas; charcoal cooking allowed only if done on metal surfaces that allow complete removal of ash. Campfires must be conducted in the Corral fire pit area or in "above ground" fire rings.